City Tripping #122
There’s nothing like a mini heatwave to get me planning a string of short breaks in the UK – I’m plotting another weekend in Bristol, wondering if I can finally make that visit to Northumberland happen, and scheduling another day in Oxford.
One of my favourite cities, and once my home, it’s inspired me to dig out my post and video from the last trip we took, to the fascinating Museum of Natural History and Pitt Rivers museum: perfect if you need ideas for the summer holidays as well.
Of course we only need one or two days of rain and I’ll be craving tropical sun, or reliving it with a couple of new posts on Langkawi, including two Langkawi tours we loved. Plus some extra inspiration from City Tripping, as ever – check out the linky below, and Wander Mum‘s favourites from last week…
The perfect itinerary for a weekend in London – Kiddie Holidays
Family guide to Paris with kids – Learning Escapes
Finding the best city views in Europe – Exploring Our World
America’s pastime: Wrigley Field – Five People, Fifty States
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping travel linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.
LIKED THIS? FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN