City Tripping #120
I’ve been all about the cities recently – a half-term break in Tallinn and Helsinki, with a ferry ride between the two, an evening out at the Warner Bros studios London to see some new additions to the Harry Potter tour AND a day in (well, near) Southampton checking out the kids’ club on board cruise ship Celebrity Silhouette.
Which is my only justification for not having had chance to write up any posts for our city hopping break away (yet) – evidently I need to do less travelling and more writing. Hmm, wait a minute, that doesn’t sound right…!
Thank you to Leona at Wandermust Family who stood in for me while I’ve been gadding about, and here’s a spot of London inspiration from my one day itineraries in the meantime. Here are Wander Mum‘s favourites from last week…
Cool things to do in Lisbon with kids – Scots 2 Travel
6 things do to in Launceston with Kids – Jetlag & Mayhem
York in three days – Bavarian Sojourn
Antalya, Turkey in one day – Ladies What Travel
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping travel linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.
Image copyright MummyTravelsLIKED THIS? FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN