City Tripping #110
It has been a tale of two cities for me this week, discovering some of the secrets of Siena as well as the family-friendly side to Florence on a long weekend in Tuscany.
Staying in a fabulous villa just outside Volterra, on a blogger trip with Bookings For You, we managed to find time to visit the hilltop town as well as eating (and drinking) a huge amount. Gelato, pasta, pizza, ‘Tuscan tiramisu’, Prosecco… where better to indulge?
But until I get chance to tell those particular tales, I’ve got the first of a new series on family-friendly London for this week’s City Tripping linky, with my tips on how to spend one day in London with kids who love animals.
More to come there too… In the meantime, Wander Mum’s favourites from last week were:
Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Choeung ek Killing Fields, Cambodia – Dotted Line Travels
Of Old and New: Borough Market and Tate Modern – A Bavarian Sojourn
Three Days in Pittsburgh – The Pamplemousse Papers
Temple Towns of Tamil Nadu – Le Coin des Bobby
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping travel linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.
Image courtesy of PixabayLIKED THIS? FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN