City Tripping #103
What a fortnight. I have spent practically all of it unpacking and repacking… I only wish it had been for a spectacular two-week getaway, rather than transporting the contents of my home 10 minutes down the road.
But now we’re in, my computer is unpacked (time to catch up on blogging) and I am working out which walls to put all my photos and map prints on – which also means I can also get on with the serious business of planning some trips.
Cue City Tripping and my regular dose of inspiration. This week, unsurprisingly, I’ve been looking close to home with some plans to make the most of living in London. Thank you to everyone who joined in last week, these are Wander Mum’s favourites.
15 essential things to see in Bratislava, Slovakia – California Globetrotter
Amman with kids: The gateway to Jordan – Go Live Young
Shoreditch street art tour and masterclass – Hilary Style
What is the City Tripping travel linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping travel linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.