City Tripping #100 – and giveaway
Crack open the champagne (it’s not too early, honest) – because this week marks the 100th City Tripping linky. More than two years of city travel inspiration, more bloggers linking up than I can count and regular dollops of wanderlust-induced envy.
And to celebrate, along with the usual helping of city travel, Elizabeth and I have got some lovely books and guides to give away thanks to Lonely Planet – one competition below, and the other running on Wander Mum so do check them both out for a chance to win both different prizes!
Then more celebrations in the shape of the school holidays and Christmas – not to mention Chanukah and Yule. That’s a lot of champagne. So after this bumper joint hosted linky, we’ll be taking a break for the next couple of weeks, returning with the next on Tuesday January 9 – although we’ll be sharing our favourites next Tuesday if you want to check back.
In the meantime, here are Wander Mum‘s favourites from last week…
Bilbao with kids – My lifelong holiday
Adventures in Rome with Rome4Kids Tours – Untold Morsels
Prague Castle – Exploring Our World
New York’s Holiday Nostalgia Train Is Back – Fifi and Hop
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping travel linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the hosts’ linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.