City Tripping #92
It’s a tale of two weather forecasts for me this week – the UK and Ireland are being battered by gales and rain and my SAD lamp is out of its box. But in a week, we’ll be in Oman where temperatures are topping 36C, trading waterproofs for camels.
Inevitably this week is going to focus on all those last-minutes bits and bobs to sort out (not least getting my repaired phone back after managing to smash the camera lens. Eeek!) and looking forward to a total contrast to rainy real life.
In the meantime, another treat amidst the gloom for this week’s City Tripping travel linky – my afternoon tea at the Waldorf Hilton with a few lovely fellow bloggers, and Wandermum‘s favourites from last week…
Touring the Reichstag – Exploring Our World
A first-timers guide to Seattle – Cupcake N Dreams
My birthday weekend in Brighton set on Lorde’s music – Eff It I’m On Holiday
Ai Weiwei – Hand Made in Israel
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping travel linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.