City Tripping #114
What’s better than a city break away? Two city breaks away, obviously… which is exactly what we’ve got planned for half-term, with a holiday starting in Estonia and finishing in Finland.
I’ve always wanted to visit the Estonian capital Tallinn and its fabulous Old Town (look at those rooftops above!) and after spotting a post on a previous City Tripping linky from Ladies What Travel, about taking the ferry from Tallinn to Helsinki, I couldn’t resist the idea of adding the Finnish capital as a second stop. We’ll be doing a daytime crossing rather than her ‘overnight’ trip: more useful travel tips gained there…!
While I’ve been busy on AirBNB (if you haven’t tried it yet, you can get £25 of credit using this link – and I get a thank you bonus too), I’ve got a trip from closer to home for this week’s linky – and more city break inspiration below.
Thanks again to the lovely Wandermust Family who took over as guest host last week – here are Leona’s favourites. And Wander Mum is back from her gallivanting to Sin City, and will be hosting the linky as normal again next week…
The Guide to Moscow for first-time visitors – Kidding Herself
24 iconic film locations in Los Angeles – Hilary Style
Why I think you should visit Alexandria – Eat Sleep Repeat
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping travel linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.
Image courtesy of PixabayLIKED THIS? FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN