City Tripping #94
Do you ever look back on a holiday and wonder how you fitted so much in? Six days in Oman and we managed to see three cities, the desert, the mountains, a wadi, dolphins, camels and turtles – as well as chilling out in the sun.
It’s been a dramatic return to reality, with the temperature dropping more than 20C overnight… But I have posts galore to come, including my one-week itinerary of Oman, joining the other city travel inspiration in this week’s City Tripping linky.
Fresh from sunning herself in Santorini, these are Wandermum‘s favourites from last week…
Mandalay and Days Gone By – Go Live Young
The 10 best secret spots in Rome – My Life Long Holiday
Belgrade: A Gem Waiting To Be Discovered – Groove is in the Heart
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping travel linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.
Image copyright MummyTravels