City Tripping #116
Who’s getting excited for the summer? At last, it finally feels like the good weather is here – and that’s filling me with energy to explore, to book holidays, to simply get out there!
There are still a couple of weeks until our half-term escape to Europe, with two cities lined up to explore, but we’ve already had a gorgeous summery long weekend in the UK, road tripping around East Anglia (even if the only city we spotted was Cambridge, on a very very fleeting visit).
So for this week’s dose of city break inspiration, I’m remembering my day in Florence earlier this year, learning a few secrets of the Medici and eyeing up Botticelli’s Venus. Here are Wander Mum‘s favourites from last week…
Afternoon tea at Claridges – Thoroughly Modern Grandma
The best Livorno shore excursions with kids – Cruising with kids
Rome for first time visitors – Cultural Wednesdays
Things to do in LA’s Koreatown – Hilary Style
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping travel linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.
Image courtesy of PixabayLIKED THIS? FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN