City Tripping #25
So I’m back! Just… I’m expecting to spend today in a bleary-eyed haze of jetlag and shock at the cold, after sweltering temperatures in Burma.
Which means those tales of city travel in the country will have to wait a bit longer – but there’s going to be plenty to share from Yangon and Bagan (it’s an ancient city, it counts) as soon as I can drag myself back out of bed.
Thanks again to Lisa from Travel Loving Family who stepped into my shoes last week, while mine were probably outside a temple (and comments still to come from the week before!). The linky this week is over on Wander mum.
Their favourites were:
Here’s how City Tripping all works… Please do follow our City Tripping Pinterest board too and let us know if you’d like an invitation to pin to it as well.
Welcome to the City Tripping travel linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wandermum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – pretty much anything as long as it is city related.
How to join in the city fun
- Link up one post – old or new
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wandermum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wandermum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.