City Tripping #124 – and the end of an era
It is the end of an era. With only slight exaggeration… because after nearly three years co-hosting the City Tripping linky with Wander Mum, this will be my last week as host.
After 3,196 blog posts linked up (approximately!) by countless bloggers on countless city destinations around the globe, a lot of inspiration, a lot of tips, a lot of suggestions added to my travel bucket list, and a lot of reading and commenting, it’s time to hand the linky over to its new host – Laura who runs Little Stuff and Have Kids Can Travel will be taking over the linky from September 4.
Same great posts with city-based content – just with a different host. And to go out on a high note for our last linky, Wander Mum and I are jointly hosting for our final week – just as we did back in the early days to anyone else who’s been linking that long (for which, thank you!)
It has been fantastic running the linky and helping to create this wonderful community sharing their exploits and adventures every week, and I shall be back with more of my city travel tales under City Tripping’s new host too after a summer break.
But first, my post for this week, on the top things to do in Tallinn with kids. And Elizabeth’s favourites from last week.
10 reasons to choose Palma, Mallorca as a city break – Mum’s Gone To
Sleaze, sand and sunsets: Should you holiday in Pattaya with kids? – World for a girl
Walking the Brooklyn Bridge with kids: my top 5 tips – Dais Like These
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping travel linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on both the hosts’ linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.
LIKED THIS? FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN