City Tripping #112
Sometimes holidays feel like they flash past in an instant – so much so, there hardly seems to be time to enjoy them. For once, I’ve been enjoying the flipside after a two-week Easter break which has felt like at least a month away from the routine.
After a long bank holiday weekend with family (and plenty of chocolate), we had a blissful week away in Langkawi relaxing and discovering some of this beautiful Malaysian island (and quite a bit of the pool at our hotel) – then a few more fun days at home, including a brief trip to Windsor Castle at my daughter’s request. Now we’re back to the everyday routine, it’s time for some more travel inspiration with the City Tripping linky.
And time to catch up on some of my other city breaks from last month, starting with a tour of Siena. First up, Wander Mum’s favourites from the last linky – she’ll be having a mini city break of her own next week, so the lovely Wandermust Family will be stepping in to host in her place.
Three days with kids in Paris – Kids and Compass
Free things to do with kids in Bristol – Mama Travels Earth
Free walking tour of Nottingham – My Life Long Holiday
Photo tour of the city of London – Hilary Style
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping travel linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.
Image courtesy of PixabayLIKED THIS? FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN