City Tripping #106
What a difference the weather makes… This time last week, I was revelling in the blue skies and bright colours of Porto. Sadly, the next morning, the rain set in – and stayed over the city for the other three days of our stay.
But while Porto is definitely a city made for sunshine – wandering the twisty streets, sitting in pavement cafes, enjoying the vibrant buildings against a blue sky – there is still plenty to entertain both kids and adults when the skies aren’t so kind.
I’ve pulled together my top 37 things to do in Porto with kids for this week’s City Tripping travel linky, back after the half-term break. If you missed my favourites from last time, you can see them here – and look below for more city travel inspiration.
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping travel linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.