City Tripping #105
My first trip of the year is so close, I can almost reach out and touch the glass of port that’s on my wishlist (not all that’s on my wishlist). By the time the next City Tripping linky rolls around, we’ll be back from Porto and revelling in new tales of Portugal.
Because while it’s my first visit to the north of the country, I’ve had some memorable trips to the south and centre of Portugal, as well as wonderful Lisbon, one of my all-time favourite cities. Which got me thinking of some of the more unusual attractions I’ve discovered in my travels.
Keep reading for more city travel inspiration, along with Wandermum‘s favourites from last week…
Mini Adventures – Icelandic Punk Museum, Reykjavik
Dotted Line Travels – Half a day in Beitou, Taipei
Kat Pegi Mani – Student life in Fado, Coimbra
Do link up your own favourite city travel posts this week. The rules are below – please do join in with the comments and don’t forget the #citytripping tag if you can. Here’s how the City Tripping linky works…
What is the City Tripping travel linky?
Welcome to the City Tripping linky which I co-host with the fabulous Wander Mum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related travel posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – as long as it is city-related travel.
How to join in the travel linky fun
- Link up one post – old or new. Please only link each post once.
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your travel experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the host’s linked posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows where you’re visiting from
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum or @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wander Mum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- The City Tripping linky will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wander Mum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.