City Tripping #8
Happy New Year! It’s the first Tuesday of 2016 so that must mean City Tripping is back after the Christmas break.
It’s been a quiet break for me, but I’m starting 2016 as I mean to go on with a quick (and soggy) jaunt to Brighton. Hopefully that’s only the start of this year’s travel plans.
And I’m looking forward to getting more inspiration from your posts, so do link up any city travel, new or old.
In the meantime, a little taste of 2015 with our favourites from the last linky.
- The top 10 museums in London for children – Suitcases and Sandcastles
- Scenes of Salzburg – What up Swags
- Love you Luang Prabang – Wilburs Travels
If you’re new to City Tripping, here’s what it’s all about…
Welcome to the new linky City Tripping which I am co-hosting with the fabulous Wandermum. City Tripping is the place to come and link up your city-related posts. We want to find out the best of things to do and see in the city, any city in the world, whether you are travelling as a family, a couple or with friends or it’s your home turf.
It could be a day out, a review of an attraction, long weekend or sharing your best insider info and hidden gems – pretty much anything as long as it is city related.
How to join in the city fun
- Link up one post – old or new
- Please add the City Tripping badge to the bottom of the post or link back to either Mummytravels.com or Wandermum.co.uk – the badge code is below
- Posts must be about your experiences in a city – any city, from reviews of days out to longer breaks
- Please share the linky love and comment on the two hosts’ posts and at least two others which take your fancy, using #citytripping so everyone knows you’re visiting from the linky
- Tweet us your links @wander_mum and @mummytravels along with the #citytripping hashtag and we will retweet to our followers
- We’ll be sharing your posts elsewhere on social media – we’d love it if you wanted to follow us there too: Wandermum (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest) and MummyTravels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest)
- City Tripping will go live every Tuesday morning until 23.55pm on Thursday and will alternate between Wandermum and myself. We’ll be sharing our favourites every week too.